Presentations & Workshops
- Code4Lib 2018 Workshop: Getting Started with Static Website Generators - Slides, Repo
- Code4Lib North 2017 - Static Site Generators
- Code4Lib Toronto Workshop, 2017 - Static website Generators
- Code4Lib 2017 Poster - Static website generators: An overview
- “Making the Move to Open Journal Systems 3: Recommendations for a (mostly) painless upgrade” (co-author), published 2019-02-14. Available at https://journal.code4lib.org/articles/14260.
- “Tools and Workflows for Collaborating on Static Website Projects”, published 2017-10-18. Available at https://journal.code4lib.org/articles/12779.
- Ask a Librarian service site
- Ontario Library Research Cloud service site
- Permafrost service site
- TDR informational site
- OCUL Historical Topographic Maps Project site
- RACER service request and user registration forms
- Scholars Portal service guides (WordPress, migrated from LibGuides)
- PKP Docs Hub coordinator/contributor
- Code4lib.org contributor
- Code4Lib 2019 Conference site group chair/contributor
- Code4Lib 2018 Conference site contributor
Association of Canadian Map Libraries & Archives
University of Toronto MI Program
- Data Services Practicum, Scholars Portal – As a part of my practicum placement, I redesigned and updated the research guides for data services at Scholars Portal, including Scholars GeoPortal, odesi, and Dataverse.
- Dungeons of Metadata – I created a game using RPG Maker for my “Metadata Schemas and Applications” class.
- Labour force survey custom tabulations – For my “Data Librarianship” course, I wrote SAS programs to retrieve cross-tabulations from the Labour Force Survey in the Real-Time Remote Access system from Statistics Canada.